Contemporary Management of Toothwear
Friday 18th and Saturday 19th March 2022
£975.00 per delegate
This course meets the General Dental Council's educational criteria for verifiable ECPD and 13 hours of verifiable ECPD points will be awarded.
Traditional restorative management of patients with toothwear relies heavily on conventional preparation and provision of multiple indirect restorations with a further insult to already traumatised teeth. With greater understanding of problems associated with restorative maintenance versus tooth survival, more and more clinicians are moving away from these traditional methods and employing conservative techniques.
This course will provide an overview of common problems associated with patients presenting with toothwear and suggest contemporary means to manage these, with hands-on practice on build-up and minimal preparation techniques
To give participants an understanding of:
- the relevance of presenting problems in patients with worn teeth
- contemporary application of the 'Dahl' technique
- alternative methods for restoration of worn teeth including minimally invasive adhesive restorations
To familiarise participants with the skills necessary to:
- provide direct composite build-up of teeth
- provide minimal preparation of teeth
Development Outcome C
To book a place on the course please fill out the form below
We will then contact you to arrange payment of the non-refundable deposit.
MANDEC Course Terms and Conditions
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in all instances.
- The full balance must be paid no later than 28 days prior to the course start date. Cancellations made after this point will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee (ie the full price of the course).
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Places will be allocated on receipt of the completed registration form and payment of the deposit.
Once the booking form and deposit have been received full confirmation will be sent out.
T: 0161-275-6719 or 0161-275-6645.