A Tool for Improved Function and Aesthetics
Friday 6th June 2022
£470.00 per delegate
This course meets the General Dental Council's educational criteria for verifiable ECPD and 6.5 hours of verifiable ECPD points will be awarded.
BChD, FDS RCS, MRD, DPDS
Consultant/ Hon Lecturer in Restorative Dentistry
Today's restorative dentist faces an apparent increase in patients exhibiting tooth wear that may result in shortened teeth, making crowning these teeth problematic. In addition, it is evident that patients are becoming more aware of the importance of a pleasing smile.
This course explores crown lengthening as one way in which the restorative dentist can address both clinical demands. There will be a hands-on crown lengthening practical session on pigs, with a chance to practice both newer methods of bone removal with the Piezosurgery units as well as some more traditional methods.
Crown Lengthening Aims and Objectives
- Review the indications for crown lengthening
- Assessment before crown lengthening
- Indications for different surgical techniques
- Review of different cases
- When to restore
- Hands on practice on pigs heads
Development Outcome C
To book a place on the course please fill out the form below
We will then contact you to arrange payment of the non-refundable deposit.
MANDEC Course Terms and Conditions
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in all instances.
- The full balance must be paid no later than 28 days prior to the course start date. Cancellations made after this point will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee (ie the full price of the course).
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Places will be allocated on receipt of the completed registration form and payment of the deposit.
Once the booking form and deposit have been received full confirmation will be sent out.
T: 0161-275-6719 or 0161-275-6645.