Manchester Dental Implant Foundation Course
Tuesday 5th - Saturday 9th July 2022
£1,275.00 per delegate
This course meets the General Dental Council's educational criteria for verifiable ECPD and 33 hours of verifiable ECPD points will be awarded.
Professor Craig Barclay
Consultant/ Hon Senior Lecturer in Restorative Dentistry,
Associate Postgraduate Dental Dean (Specialisation), Director of Education (MANDEC)
- To provide an extensive foundation of evidence based knowledge in the field of dental implants
- To provide clinical, practical and theoretical training in the use of dental implants in oral rehabilitation
- To provide basic training in implant recognition and specialised training with current implant systems
On completion of this 5 day course, delegates should have:
- A broad knowledge base in implants
- The training to provide implant assessment as part of a restorative treatment plan
- The knowledge to provide routine implant maintenance and repair
- The training to assess and plan restorative superstructures on dental implants
- An understanding of potential risks and problems and have a knowledge of how to resolve implant problems
- The training to plan and be able to provide routine implant maintenance
- A basic understanding and clinical training in various implant systems used
This course meets the General Dental Council’s educational criteria for verifiable ECPD and 33 hours of verifiable ECPD points will be awarded.
Development Outcome C
To book a place on the course please fill out the form below
We will then contact you to arrange payment of the non-refundable deposit.
MANDEC Course Terms and Conditions
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in all instances.
- The full balance must be paid no later than 28 days prior to the course start date. Cancellations made after this point will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee (ie the full price of the course).
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Places will be allocated on receipt of the completed registration form and payment of the deposit.
Once the booking form and deposit have been received full confirmation will be sent out.
T: 0161-275-6719 or 0161-275-6645.