Friday 10th June 2022
£350.00 per delegate
This course meets the General Dental Council's educational criteria for verifiable ECPD and 6.5 hours of verifiable ECPD points will be awarded.
This course meets the General Dental Council's educational criteria for verifiable ECPD and
6.5 hours of verifiable ECPD points will be awarded.
to help general dental or junior hospital practitioners to enhance their knowledge and surgical skills in oral surgery. This course hopes to improving their confidence to allow them to approach and undertake more complex cases in a confident manor.
- Enhance your knowledge of the anatomy and morphology of teeth and adjacent anatomical structures and relate them to minor oral surgery
- Enhance your basic oral surgery skills, including -
- Enhance your knowledge of the basic principles of the equipment used in exdontia and minor oral surgery.
- Enhance your knowledge of the basic principles of mucogingival flaps, their designs and when to use them.
- Enhance your knowledge of different sutures and suturing techniques, and when to use them.
- Understand how to anticipate and manage complications encountered during surgery
- Understand onsent issues in Oral Surgery.
To book a place on the course please fill out the form below
We will then contact you to arrange payment of the non-refundable deposit.
MANDEC Course Terms and Conditions
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in all instances.
- The full balance must be paid no later than 28 days prior to the course start date. Cancellations made after this point will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee (ie the full price of the course).
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Places will be allocated on receipt of the completed registration form and payment of the deposit.
Once the booking form and deposit have been received full confirmation will be sent out.
T: 0161-275-6719 or 0161-275-6645.