Plastic Surgery Around Teeth & Implants (Soft Tissue)
Thursday 18th & Friday 19th November 2021
£950.00 per delegate
This course meets the General Dental Council's educational criteria for verifiable ECPD and 13 hours of verifiable ECPD points will be awarded.
This course is designed for dental practitioners who are interested in improving their knowledge and skills in periodontal and peri-implant plastic surgery.
It includes didactic lectures, case discussions and a full day hands-on surgical teaching session using pigs’ heads.
To provide detailed information and hands-on training using pig’s heads regarding mucogingival surgery around teeth and implants.
- Understand the assessment of gingival recession defects
- Understand the indications for and techniques required to harvest free mucosal and connective tissue grafts
- Understand the indications for a techniques required to perform pedicled gingival flaps around teeth and implants
- Understand the application of palatal grafts to tooth and implant soft tissue defects
- Understand the instrumentation required for mucogingival surgery including magnification
- Understand the application and limitations of mucogingival techniques to dental implants
This 2 day training course is intended to provide knowledge and practical skills to allow the delegate to recognise and diagnose soft tissue defects around teeth and implants together with practical skills to apply surgical solutions
GDC outcomes C
Click here for course programme
To book a place on the course please fill out the form below
We will then contact you to arrange payment of the non-refundable deposit.
MANDEC Course Terms and Conditions
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable in all instances.
- The full balance must be paid no later than 28 days prior to the course start date. Cancellations made after this point will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee (ie the full price of the course).
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Places will be allocated on receipt of the completed registration form and payment of the deposit.
Once the booking form and deposit have been received full confirmation will be sent out.
T: 0161-275-6719 or 0161-275-6645.